A Christmas Story at Madison Square Garden
A Christmas season is never complete without seeing the holiday classic A Christmas Story. Now you can see this holiday classic live in a musical production at Madison Square Garden. A Christmas Story will be performed from December 11th through December 29th with most dates including two performances on each date. There are, however, a few dates where there are no performances. Just be sure to check their performance calendar ahead of time. Not tickets are on sale right now but before you purchase your tickets you will want to check out the coupons and money saving tips here which should help you to maximize your savings on your tickets for A Christmas Story musical.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online then be sure to check for offer codes. You should see a link for it at the top of the ticket selection page. Just click that and then enter the coupon into the box and click go. Your discount should be reflected on the checkout page.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow A Christmas Story Musical on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and sometimes even exclusive promo codes.
- Check out the combo tickets that are offered by many of the NYC tour operators. One example would be the NY Waterway where you can purchase discount rides and tickets to see A Christmas Story at MSG.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Livingsocial. They will sometimes offer savings of up to 50% off tickets to musicals like A Christmas Story.
- There are a few other ticket discounters in the New York City area that offer their own discounts on tickets to see A Christmas Story at Madison Square Garden.